Monday, July 4, 2011

The reason of why I exist...

Since i was very very young i knew that i would be a mother very soon... I was right! When Henri was born i had only 23 years old and Gabriel come just 2 years later.
I was the first of my friends to get married and have kids, and i just love that! My parents are very young, my mother was 16 and my father 18 years old when i born ( i guess they didn't have a tv at home!lol). So for me this was not dificult, to imaginate myself with lots of kids playinh and cooking with them....
I do really recomend to all my friends to have kids, never is too early or too late, if you cant have by yourself just adoptade one! The most important is the reason they give to your life, the feeling of love, hope and that in the end everything is gonna be okay.
They are a bless and if you can just follow my advice right now, get out of the internet for a bit and go read a book, draw something or make a cake with them...and dont forget to hug, kiss and say I love you as much as you can!

1 comment:

Homemanager said...

Very good advice, Val. :) I have 6 children and I know that there is great blessing in having them. Every stage that they are in brings a new and different blessing to the relationship you have with them. I believe that God intended that children would help us grow as people and gain more understanding of Him as our Heavenly Father. Many blessings on you, your family and shop!